Subscribe To My Podcast

Jan 25, 2005

Top of the World

Muse : I can sense you are feeling great. Is it because you have a post about you

Self : No, as far as the post is concerned, initially felt euphoric, but now scared. People are going to go hmmm is she "really deserving". And deep inside even I dont think I am that good at it.

Muse : Aah I never knew you could be humble and modest

Self : Not being humble and modest, just being realistic. Imagine a No.8 batsman who scores a 50 somehow. Not a match saving 50 but just a 50. Probably a batting pitch. And perhaps a catch dropped when at duck. And looks around at double centurions and centurions and better batsmen encouraging him, he feels great. Then he wonders, oh but how am I going to manage a 50 next time around. And he also feels, you owe it to those who support you to do something about it and perhaps devote more time at net to batting. Well feeling like that right now.

Muse : But I can sense you are feeling happy?

Self : The post proves I have good friends who can be kind to me and I am grateful to God for that. I have learnt a lot from all of them, and hopefully I will also be something to them. And nothing beats the feeling of having friends.

And yeah I feel as though I am on top of the world :)

reference : this Post : Truly Deserving

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Great Day!