Subscribe To My Podcast

Jan 26, 2005

Pawn Power - Wise Donkey says

"Wise Donkey, I want to achieve greatness but how can I do it, when I am born in an ordinary family. What are the chances for an ordinary person like me becoming extraordinary?" asked one of my friends.


Wise Donkey's reply
Well mate, Shakespeare said, "Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them"


In the chessboard, the king is born great, and queen by her association with the king has greatness thrust upon her. (In real life it can be other way around too). But think of the pawn. It might start by being an ordinary pawn but with Planning, if it completes the 6 moves, it can have the Powers of the queen.


Biologically birds can fly, humans can't. But haven't we supassed the birds now and have flown into space too? Don't be intimidated by the environment, its a thought unfit for humans :)


And if you become "great" and if you give an acceptance speech in some award ceremony, dont forget to thank your friend Wise Donkey :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Great Day!