Subscribe To My Podcast

May 14, 2005

bye sob sob bye

A trip, for me.
Means shopping and packing and no time for the zillions
(ok its just 19) posts on my mind which I couldnt post.
Hmmm perhaps I better a write a reminder to write a post on Time Management.
Well it means a break for you too:)

But please please do come and check this blog, during the 2nd week of July
If you think you are likely to forget and that in this vast cosmos of blog world I am pretty insignificant,
and highly unlikely for you to remember the dates, well leave a note,
I will hunt you wherever you blog and pester you to read my blogs:)

But since I have a contract with few HR Vice Presidents (they were managers but after torturing oops exposing their employees to my blogs, to prevent net surfing, they have been promoted to Vice Presidents), and cant shut down the blog, I am leaving the links to some of my favourite posts.

Please read them one at a time. Dont forget to read the Health Warning mentioned in the blog description. For those who have become immune by my posts, click http://life007.blogspot.com for the full blog posts list.
Began with a Rupee for Lalo
Waves vs Rocks
Please Dont Hurt the Eyes
Pawn Power
You & Tsunami
7 things you could have said but didn't
Aitraaz
Right to Life, for the Wife
Single & Ready to Mingle
Before walking off into the sunset
Compatibility Checklist
The Village
After 20 years
Myths
Papa don't Preach
Sex life goes up in Smoke
Leo
Wanting to go for a drive, taken for a ride
Lessons from a Cat
Dog Dislikers
The Journey Continues
5 minutes
Short Sleep Solution
Hungersite
Life007 not a guy?
Van Gogh on Valentine
Black - No filmi formulas
What should I do??
Aargh Diaries - Men Mars Women Venus Eunuch Hell
Aargh Diaries - Mr.Popular & Saurav Ganguly
Women Cricketers & Ads on TV
Aargh Diaries - Monday Morning Mystery
Donkee's suggestion for success at work

The Do U Know Series not included.
Before leaving found time to do this interview which appears in Triplex blog

I was wondering if there are other bloggers, who would like to be interviewed. If there are, do tell me more about you, your hobbies, your likes and dislikes, etc etc

XXX:- I’m very excited about my guest tonight. She is an Active blogger who has won the “Boring Blog” award, An Enemy of the Sleeping Pill companies and has changed quiet a few o3 bloggers. Her *latest* blog post is entitled, "Sob Bye Bye Sob."
She is aspiring to win an Oscar for blogging or was it Nobel Prize, I’m not sure, lets ask her personally, Let the madness begin, Please welcome: Wise Donkey.

[Standing Ovation, ]

Xxx:- How you are?

WD:- Fine thanks xxx though busy packing for my trip and as Joey says, How you doin?

Xxx:- I"ve been better, What happened was I had this thing called Gastro-enteritis which is a*wonderful* thing to have {in your stomach, yeah.} it's a very smelly disease, so my house is basically been quarantined off.

WD : Oh ! So you are interviewing me because you have nothing else to do. Anyway lets start with the questions.

Xxx:- err, I heard that you want to win an Oscar for blogging, is that true? Or was it a Grammy?

WD : It was Nobel for blogging (rolls eyes) How can one can get an Oscar by blogging? Hmmm is it possible that those in Hollywood read the blogs, and what if they decide to make a film based on my blogs. I better search for Jim Carey's email and ask him if he would like to play Aargh. Coming back to your question, well I am not an ambitious kind of girl, so I am not
going after the Grammy.

Xxx:- Do you go to a lot of parties? Do you, DOOOOOOOOO YOU?(Ross Style)

WD : Well I am eccentric like Phoebe, obsessive like Monica and conceited like Rachel, dumb like Joey, irritating like Chandler and sincere than Ross, so no I dont party.

Xxx:- You know what , there are so many of us who would love to sit at home and just blog away. Can you give us some tips on how we can sit at home blog and still have 3 meals a day? And looking at you, 3 very healthy meals.

WD: Convince your spouse that being a homemaker is a job.If that is tough, tell the spouse you are a budding writer and you are practising by blogging and if the spouse slogs and pays your bills, you will mention in all your book's foreword - Thanks to my loving family and my spouse xyz. Or convince your boss that you need to work from home and convince your spouse to do that job, while you blog. Or convince your boss you are a budding writer and will share the spotlight with boss after winning an Oscar by blogging.


Xxx:- There was a point in your blogging life where, you started calling yourself Wise Donkey? Can I ask you why?

WD : Generally people enter blog world through annon names and then tell about themselves. Unfortunately I wanted to Also brag about my published works to anyone who would listen to me. So started with real name. Then wanted to go incognito.I had seen Shrek at that time and liked the donkee in it. I also had created a blog by mistake Kick (Hey I didnt ask you to kick me, that was blog name. And kick stands for "the first expression of life"). Anyway when you have an unused blog kick and a fan of Shrek's donkee, what can I come up with. There is also a Chinese saying on wise is the person who knows, how little he knows. So its wise donkey. I am wise, when the donkee in myself I recognise.

WD:-xxx xxx wake up.

xxx:- Huh!!!! We’ll be right back with Wise Donkey, after these messages

{Commercial Break:-

Manno Bhabhi, Manno Bhabhi."

"Manno kahaan hai?"

"Arey baba aa rahi hoon, aa rahi hoon."

"Apni Seema ko dekhne ladka pahunchne wala hoga." "NRI hai."



"Uff India, very hot, very hot.... Sheesh, yeh country hai ki bhatti hai?"

'Manno Bhabhi'

"NRI matlab na raha Indian."

"No tea, no ghee, triangles lejao"

"Wah kya meethi zabaan hai."

"Hey hey no teeka shika boom boom."

"Beta yeh toh riwaaz hai."

"Sorry babes, hamm reeti riwaaz se allergy... hai."

"Oh na Chatterjee, na Bannerji yeh toh allergy hai." "Isey to desi chhaunk lagana... padega."



"Manno bhabhi, Manno bhabhi." "Yeh riwaaz achcha hai, yeh riwaaz I like



"Mehmano ko thanda pilana hai is ghar ka riwaaz, lekin app hai high class isliye aapke liye khaali glass”

Santa Claus !!!

"Arey Bhabhiji, yeh dekhiyega, arey hum to maan liye hain reeti riwaaz... poora total



"Toh yeh lee jiye poori bottle."

"Adi wah! ek dum lalan top, tana tan, tana tan."

'Manno bhabhi' "Dekhle jab bhi yeh kabootar bhadka, laga dena thande ka tadka."

"Ghar mein rakhiye thanda, matlab Coca-Cola)

xxx:-Hey everybody, we are back, and with me here is wise donkey.

Xxx:- You're writing a book? I understand? Or you're thinking about writing a book. Or a book was thinking of writing you. I always get mixed up.

WD : Well thats the nice thing about blogging. Once in a while, a blogger who thinks I am torturing other bloggers thinks, let me get this person off blogging, and says, why dont you write a book.
Write now, Opps right now, I am just into reading books. But oneday yes, I will write a book..I have a very original title and its going to be called "Kyunki writer bhi kabhi blogger thi" (Well after the book becomes famous, maybe someone would make it into a TV serial. And hey even Shahrukh
started with TV serials).

Xxx:- What do you have to say about all those bloggers who love you and those who don’t have the guts to say they like you?

WD : To those who love me, just because you love me doesnt mean, you shouldnt or cant criticise me. (And just because I criticise your posts, doesnt mean I dont love or care for you).
And to those who dont have the guts to say they like me, uh hmm errrrrr Aaaargh, guess I dont have the guts to say something to them either.

Xxx:- we don’t get to see much of you on o3 these days. How can you get
that Oscar, I’m sorry Nobel Prize if you don’t blog on o3.

WD : Well to be honest, I cant afford the net bills and the counsellor bills which comes when I blog full fledged in o3. And there is also a conspiracy by the pharma companies against me, since the demand for
sleeping pills has been reduced, due to many people reading my blogs, and they
try to make it tough for me to blog in O3.

Xxx:- So tell me apart from blogging, what does Gayathri Eswar do?

WD: Well I think about what to blog. Browse some sites or watch a bit of TV so that I can blog on something based on it. Occassionally I am a homemaker. But I am going to find out in this trip (note I am not calling it a vacation, since, blogging is my idea of vacation). There is supposed to
be life without blogs, and tommorrow I am likely to find out.

(music at the back ground) tanda tananan tanadandandanda


xxx:-I“m sorry wise donkey, that's all we have for today. Have a wonderful trip. It was a pleasure having you on the show.


WD:- And xxx thanks for the questions, even Oprah would have been proud of you, since she wouldnt have come across such a boring person at the other end. You did a fabulous job.And more thanks to the viewers. For being sweet enough to tolearate me and not reaching for the remote err mouse control.

I would like to thank my family and also my husband by mentioning few wonderful words about him, but he wants my help in packing so got to rush
Byeeeeeeeeeee


xxx:-You can catch gaya on her blogs, which are on rediff, sify,blogspot,sulekha,spaces,tripod and o3. Have a nice day people.

BTW, this is an actual interview of wise donkey

22 comments:

  1. will miss u for sure gaya....

    if possi pls keep posting comments on my blog....it'd be nice to keep in touch with u..

    have a nice trip...bon voyage!

    Oh, btw, where to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hve a great trip Gaya! Don't worry about us, we'll keep ourselves busy by reading up ur old posts...

    U are comeing back in JULYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? do hurry back..u will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chennai mainly. but i dont think i will be able to have net access and check blogs etc. but i will comment on all the regular blogs, with retrospective effect in july:)

    Thanks @$#!$#

    sangeeta yeah july:(
    and thanks :)


    ===
    sorry folks if my comments to even this post is weekly or fortnightly.

    take care and have fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. g3,

    have a great trip. no i wont forget the dates :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok dear, have a fav trip!! Good luck, and see you in a month :):):).

    You will have a lot of backlogs to read on my blog then :)).

    ReplyDelete
  6. :( Tussi na jao :( July 2nd Week !!! itna late :( wll miss ya .bbye n hve a great holiday :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gaya kehan gaya.....is it really miss u time....btw a trip to where?

    anyway have a nice trip...all the best. There was only one wise donkey and (s)he has left too....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy. Unwind. This yearly holidays are never enuf

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a gr8 trip gaya
    Njoi urself :)
    Take care
    Happy Journey 2

    ReplyDelete
  10. spark thanks:)
    sray thanks, well will read, even if u complete another century:)
    recca :(now u made me sob. thanks:)
    triplex thanks:)
    tarun, chennai. well hopefully the donkee will be back in couple of months:)
    amar thank you:)
    amita thank you:)

    I have been interviewed by xxx blogger and xxx do post the link so that others can share the torture :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Gaya3!!
    have a lovely trip! take care and have a wonderful time!! will miss ur writing and you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmm, IC.

    Well, have a good trip. Chennai in the summer, I guess it certainly will be rather warm trip.


    Looking forward to a partly self-deprecating lady blog again.

    toodles,
    Wgaf

    formerly of
    http://o3.indiatimes.com/wgaf
    http://o3.indiatimes.com/bbbath

    Currently searching for newer accomodation.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey miss you already Gaya. I keep checking to see if you have posted anything :-D

    Well, you have a great trip and wish you success in whatever you are doing. But get back soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hope you have a great trip

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Deeps Pallavi Wgaf Preppy.
    Deeps, I will send an alert the moment I start blogging again.
    But it looks like it will take 2 months for me to return. And yeah Chennai is warm wgaf:D but heard bangalore also warm:D
    hmmm why searchin for new accomodations? well wish you the best in that regard:)
    :)) over ur description wgaf, hmmm :D

    Take care all:) and have a wonderful time:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Gaya...came here after a long time, didnt know u were on a break....When r u coming back???

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bangalore is cooler, now. And its raining cats and dogs.
    The new accomodation was 'cos o3 refused to believe that I am me. It still says "you are not yourself". so, no access to my blogs there.

    currently blogging under this one.

    W.

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi everybody, still in Chennai. Will be back in action in 2nd week of July colors:)
    gangadhar thanks a lot, hope u visit this blog later too:)

    w/bangalore guy, if possible send the weather to chennai, it can surely do with a drop in temperature. sorry re.o3, since out of blog circuit, not sure of the probs there. hope it works out:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. hey nice to hear from u after a long time gaya....oops WD.

    hope u r enjoying in chennai.

    awaiting ur return..

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks a lot @$#!$# :)
    Triplex yes i am aware of the awards, but its been sometime since i read the o3 blogs, and well i am not keen on getting involved in a personal manner in o3 and hence had not sent in my votes.

    Wishing the best for the awards, an excellent initiative :)
    Take care,

    Still on vacation but couldnt resist blogging, hence the anniyan post :)

    ReplyDelete

Have a Great Day!