Subscribe To My Podcast

Oct 25, 2009

Aargh Diaries - Land vs People

Dear Diary
Wrote Two Posts Today

Post 1
"Claimer you are being Childish!
Claiming the land, is not enough. When you dont care about the people who live on that land. Sure you can claim, your people were driven out, but isn't it time, you woke up to the ground realities..and your need to appease your citizens.

If the land is yours, what are the rights, you give to those who live on that land. Do they carry your passport? Do they get your grants for developement? What do you and your people, DO for those living on that land?"

Even if you claim to own the piece of land on Paper, the People are Ours.. Just keep dreaming of owning them.."

Post 2

Thieves!
You stole the land and drove away our people. You may have won a battle, but we will win the war. We will drive out the illegal occupiers, and retrieve the land to its rightful owners.

Don't you Dare to Provoke us, You cowards! "


Pak bashing is generally the shortcut to patriotic popularity on the blogs. Then I thought, it would seem more patriotic, to indulge in Chinese bashing too.
So wrote two posts, but in my hurry to popularity, got my post title mixed..For the 1 I wrote, PoK and for Post 2 Arunachal Pradesh..

Now the blogworld is out for my blood, thinking I am a Chinese-ISI agent!
Aargh! When will I ever get it right!!!


Note : Aargh Diaries is a fictional series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Great Day!